Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Day 1 - No Social Media - Stream of Conciousness

Well - today confirmed it. I am for sure addicted to social media.  My hand would touch my phone and before I even knew what was happening I had clucked two different things to get to the facebook app (that I have removed updates from but Android wants me to be addicted to it and won't let me delete it). 

Also, it's valentine's day.  Do I really love my boyfriend if I don't write a sappy post on the internet about it.  Same goes for our anniversary on Friday!  If I don't brag to world about what a great guy I found two years ago do I even mean it?

Otherwise I am making my stage debut today in a staged reading happening at a local art center. I am thrilled and am so looking forward to it - but how will I know who was there if I don't see it on facebook?

So - Day 1 proves to me that I am making the right choice and that I should come out of this with a whole new respect for how I use these tools and what I do keep myself "busy" (or if I learn to just stay still).

Stick with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment