Thursday, October 1, 2015

Strength

I realized something recently.  I am very strong.  I felt weak for SO LONG but I wasn't.  I was strong.

Loving someone who doesn't love you the same way is strength.  Treating people the way you want to be treated is strength.  Realizing your part in the direction your life is going is strength.  Choosing to move on and change is strength.  Holding your life together when you feel like falling apart is strength.

That's what people have been saying to me.  "I am in awe of your strength" or "You are stronger than me so you can handle this" or "You are handling yourself with such strength".  I am choosing to believe these people.  I know that I will make it through this time, the most difficult time in my life, on the other side.  I will be happy.  I will be OK.  And I will be myself throughout the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment